Hello! My name is Emma, I’m 24 and from Chicago, IL. I’m currently a college student majoring in Sociology (with a focus in gender and sexuality) and minoring in Women’s Studies. You may notice this from some of my book reviews.
Apart from reading and watching movies, I enjoy the following things:
- Making YouTube videos (Yes, I make videos, you can watch them here)
- Doing crafts
- Sleeping in
- Listening to music
I do realize that my taste in books is slightly younger than my reading level. I just recently started getting back into Young Adult Fiction. I do read other things as well … Memoirs/Biographies, Non-fiction and Fiction. Before I read Young Adult Fiction, all I would read were biographies, memoirs, and other non-fiction (mostly sociology related books).
As for movies, I’m really into the drama genre. I am also a huge fan of documentaries. I do like comedy, but lately there really haven’t been too many “good” (in my opinion) comedy movies.
My favorite movies are probably:
- I have a major girl-crush on Zooey Deschanel.
- Pop is my favorite genre of music, but I really listen to many different kinds.
- I was home-schooled my senior year in high school.
- I have two dogs at my parent’s house.
- I lived in Duluth, Minnesota (2 hours from Canada) for 12 years.
I look forward to getting to know the people who visit my blog, so leave comments for me and/or check out the other websites you can find me at by looking at the right side of my page.